Our 100% Argan Oil is nature’s best-kept, one-and-done secret for radiant hair, skin, and nails. This weightless, yet intensely hydrating oil is nature’s richest source of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids. Argan helps heal and nourish for an all-over lit-from-within glow.
This multi-purpose, super-food oil is the easiest way to simplify your self-care routine. Just a few drops revitalize, moisturize, tone, and revive hair and skin cells.[1,2,3]
HOW TO USE
|Face||Warm 2-3 drops between the palms of your hands and gently press into the skin, massaging in an upward motion. Use AM and PM as the last step in your skincare routine or mixed into your daily moisturizer.|
|Hair||Work sparingly into damp, towel-dried hair starting at the tips and working up to treat split ends, fight frizz, and deep condition. To smooth unruly dry hair, work 1 drop through hair for a glossy finish.|
||Use ring fingers to gently tap a small amount of oil under the eyes using minimal pressure for added hydration and brightness.|
|Nails||Use one drop of oil and massage onto the surface of dry nail beds to condition cuticles.|
|Body||Lightly massage 5-6 drops all over the body or mix into your body cream to soften, moisturize, firm, and tighten skin.|
Smooth, Healthy Hair
Our 100% Argan Oil smooths and reinforces the hair cuticle for your healthiest, frizz-free, mane. The natural antioxidants, Vitamin E, and essential fatty acids found in Argan Oil protect hair from UV rays, heat damage, and dandruff while renewing elasticity and shine.[4,5,6]
Long, Strong, & Voluminous Hair
Upgrade your hair care routine and get the luxurious, nourished locks you've always desired. Argan Oil revitalizes and nourishes your scalp, hair cuticle, and shaft. Its rich composition strengthens your hair from root to tip, promoting healthy growth and leaving it lustrous and vibrant. [2,7,8]
Radiant, Nourished Skin
Our 100% Argan Oil is magic for your beauty routine. Argan helps lock in moisture on both your face and body for smooth, baby-soft skin. Its powerful antioxidants and essential fatty acids visibly plump and improve elasticity, aiding in wrinkle prevention. The naturally occurring linoleic acid found in Argan Oil can even help soothe irritated, acne-prone skin by reducing inflammation.[2.3]
Repairs Nail Damage
Gone are the days of weak, splitting nails. Packed with nourishing Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, Argan Oil deeply penetrates and moisturizes nail beds, promoting healthy growth and combating dryness and brittleness. Its regenerative properties help restore strength and vitality, leaving them smoother, more resilient, and less prone to damage.[9,10]
Hollywood’s Best-Kept Beauty Secret
Known as “liquid gold” among Hollywood’s best hairstylists, facialists, and makeup artists, celebrities swear by Argan Oil to keep their hair smooth and shiny, skin glowing, and nails healthy.
About Argan Oil
- 100% ORGANIC The only ingredient in this bottle is 100% organic, USDA-certified Argan Oil. Our Argan oil is pure—free of artificial fragrances, chemicals, and dyes.
- Great for under eyes This multi-tasking oil is gentle enough for use around the delicate eye area. Its skin-nourishing ingredients reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Sourced From Morocco We’re all about authenticity, which is why we only ever use high-quality, clean, and unrefined Argan Oil sourced directly from Morocco.
- Cold-Pressed Our Argan Oil is harvested using the cold-pressed extraction method to maintain its integrity for the purest results.
Why Choose Argan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use pure, organic Argan?
Pure, organic Argan Oil is best to ensure its high levels of antioxidant properties remain intact for optimal results.
Why does my Argan need to be cold-pressed?
The cold-pressed extraction method used to harvest our Argan Oil maintains ensures its integrity for the purest results!
How do I use Argan Oil on my hair?
Work sparingly into damp, towel-dried hair starting at the tips and working up to treat split ends, fight frizz, and deep condition. To smooth unruly dry hair, work 1 drop through hair for a glossy finish.
How do I use Argan Oil on my skin?
Face: Warm 2-3 drops between the palms of your hands and gently press into the skin, massaging in an upward motion. Use AM and PM as the last step in your skincare routine or mixed into your daily moisturizer.
Body: Lightly massage 5-6 drops all over the body or mix into your body cream to soften, moisturize, firm, and tighten skin.
Does Argan Oil smell?
Nope! Our Argan Oil is fragrance-free.
Don't just take our word for it...
Find out why thousands of people love Argan!
“I have super damaged hair from years of bleaching and have been in search of a good oil to soften my hair and this is it! I use it when my hair is damp and after it’s styled and it’s helped my hair look and feel healthier. 🙂”
“Received a bottle as a gift. On the first day of using it, my co-workers noticed how nice my hair and skin looked. I absolutely love this oil! No reason to spend any more money on moisturizers and face creams. My hair is smoother and silky without feeling greasy. Perfect beauty product. Thank you for putting it on the market!”
Transform Your Hair, Skin & Nails with 100% Organic Argan Oil
Touted as a weightless, hydrating, and non-greasy all-natural cosmetic and beauty wonder! Our Argan Oil is the perfect moisturizer from head to toe to promote a lit-from-within glow.
Don't just take our word for it...
Thousands of people love this product - find out why
- Charrouf, Z., Guillaume, D. (2008). Argan oil: Occurrence, composition and impact on human health. European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology, 110(7), 632–636. https://doi.org/10.1002/ejlt.200700220
- Lin, T. K., Zhong, L., & Santiago, J. L. (2017). Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. International journal of molecular sciences, 19(1), 70. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms19010070
- Angelo, G. (2023, January 3). Essential fatty acids and skin health. Linus Pauling Institute. https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/health-disease/skin-health/essential-fatty-acids
- Gavazzoni Dias, M. F. (2015). Hair cosmetics: An overview. International Journal of Trichology, 7(1), 2–15. https://doi.org/10.4103/0974-7753.153450
- Villareal, M. O., Kume, S., Bourhim, T., Bakhtaoui, F. Z., Kashiwagi, K., Han, J., Gadhi, C., & Isoda, H. (2013). Activation of MITF by Argan Oil Leads to the Inhibition of the Tyrosinase and Dopachrome Tautomerase Expressions in B16 Murine Melanoma Cells. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2013, 340107. https://doi.org/10.1155/2013/340107
- Sharifi, N., Hamedeyazdan, S., Shokri, J., & Monajjemzadeh, F. (2022). Argan oil as a pretreatment of human hair before exposure to oxidative damage: Attenuated total reflectance and protein loss studies. Journal of cosmetic dermatology, 21(10), 5010–5017. https://doi.org/10.1111/jocd.14885
- Lizard, G., Filali-Zegzouti, Y., & Midaoui, A. E. (2017). Benefits of Argan Oil on Human Health-May 4-6 2017, Errachidia, Morocco. International journal of molecular sciences, 18(7), 1383. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms18071383
- Beoy, L. A., Woei, W. J., & Hay, Y. K. (2010). Effects of tocotrienol supplementation on hair growth in human volunteers. Tropical life sciences research, 21(2), 91–99.
- Szyszkowska, B., Lepecka-Klusek, C., Kozłowicz, K., Jazienicka, I., & Krasowska, D. (2014). The influence of selected ingredients of dietary supplements on skin condition. Postepy dermatologii i alergologii, 31(3), 174–181. https://doi.org/10.5114/pdia.2014.40919
- Michalak, M., Pierzak, M., Kręcisz, B., & Suliga, E. (2021). Bioactive Compounds for Skin Health: A Review. Nutrients, 13(1), 203. MDPI AG. Retrieved fromhttp://dx.doi.org/10.3390/nu13010203