Niacinamide Facial Serum
GLOWING, DEWY FINISH & BLEMISH FIGHTER SERUM
- Promote smoothness & even skin tone
- Diminish the appearance of pores & dark spots
- Aloe Vera & Argan Oil: Extra moisture, combats redness, & fights inflammation
- AHAs: Natural collagen production & dead skin cell exfoliation
- Paraben-free and vegan-friendly
- Cruelty-free, cGMP Certified, and USA Manufactured
25 % OFF BEST VALUE 4 Bottles
15 % OFF BEST SELLER 2 Bottles
Our Niacinamide Facial Serum is carefully crafted to promote skin hydration, rejuvenation, and skin barrier restoration through its antioxidant power. Our healing and skin-regenerative blend include ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc, Aloe Vera, Argan Oil, and Glycolic Acid, which are rich in antioxidants that can enhance firmness, minimize the appearance of pores for smoother skin, and reduce inflammation.
This quick-absorbing, non-greasy formula can help moisturize the skin, giving it a healthy and youthful glow.
HOW TO USE
Apply 3-5 drops to face and neck after cleansing, followed by moisturizer or cream. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation occur. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Smoother & Stronger Skin
Niacinamide, a topical version of vitamin B3, contains potent antioxidants and essential nutrients that can increase ceramide synthesis for a stronger skin barrier and minimize the appearance of large pores. It's also been known to even skin tone for a flawless, smooth glow.[8,9,11,13]
Argan Oil is a weightless yet intensely hydrating essential oil. This ingredient is one of nature’s richest sources of not just vitamin E, but amino acids, antioxidant phenols, and rare sterols. These key compounds can reduce redness and inflammation for clearer, more moisturized skin.[6,7,8]
Sensitive Skin Revival
Aloe vera is renowned for its anti-inflammatory, regenerative properties because of compounds like salicylates and polysaccharides. This organic ingredient has been shown to help soothe Seborrheic Dermatitis, Atopic Dermatitis, Dry Skin, Acne-Prone Skin, and other forms of Eczema and Psoriasis.[1,2,3]
Glycolic acid is an AHA and powerful ingredient that can exfoliate dead skin cells. When combined with Hyaluronic Acid, science tells us that increased collagen production can take place for a smoother, plumper complexion overall. That means fewer fine lines and wrinkles! [15,18,19]
Skin Barrier Restoration
Restore and revitalize with the unmatched power of Niacinamide. With our enzyme-booster blend of ingredients, improving skin tone, restoring the natural moisture barrier, and diminishing the appearance of dark spots is as easy as applying a coin-sized drop.[4,6,9,13]
About Argan Niacinamide Serum
- Show Up & Glow Up Our silky-smooth formulation is gentle yet powerful. Studies show our ingredients can reduce inflammation, soothe and nourish, and revitalize a youthful glow to reveal bare, beautiful skin.[1,11,15,18]
- Unique Exfoliating AHA Blend We curated our formula to have optimal antioxidant properties. That’s why we included potent, regenerative ingredients like Glycolic Acid, which removes dead skin cells so that Niacinamide can effectively penetrate and get to work even faster.
- Natural Beauty Solutions What makes us so special? We believe in a simplified, holistic approach to skincare. Research has shown Niacinamide is suitable for all skin types without the drying effects of usual treatments.[9,21,22]
- Easily Absorbed Lightweight Formula This beneficial serum is gentle, lightweight, and easily absorbs into the skin so you can use it day or night.
Why Choose Argan?
- Tiwari , M., & Upadhayay, D. M. (n.d.). The medicinal plant components and applications (Aloe vera). Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies. Retrieved from https://www.plantsjournal.com/archives/2018/vol6issue3/PartB/6-3-27-633.pdf
- Da Vardy, Ad Cohen, T Tchetov, E Medvedovsky & A Biton (1999) A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of an Aloe vera (A. barbadensis) emulsion in the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis, Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 10:1, 7-11, DOI: 10.3109/09546639909055904
- Danish, P., Ali, Q., Hafeez, M., & Malik, A. (2020). ANTIFUNGAL AND ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF ALOE VERA PLANT EXTRACT. Biological and Clinical Sciences Research Journal, 2020(1). https://doi.org/10.54112/bcsrj.v2020i1.4
- Lin, T. K., Zhong, L., & Santiago, J. L. (2017). Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. International journal of molecular sciences, 19(1), 70. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms19010070
- Lizard, G., Filali-Zegzouti, Y., & Midaoui, A. E. (2017). Benefits of Argan Oil on Human Health-May 4-6 2017, Errachidia, Morocco. International journal of molecular sciences, 18(7), 1383. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms18071383
- Keen, M. A., & Hassan, I. (2016). Vitamin E in dermatology. Indian dermatology online journal, 7(4), 311–315. https://doi.org/10.4103/2229-5178.185494
- Boucetta, K. Q., Charrouf, Z., Aguenaou, H., Derouiche, A., & Bensouda, Y. (2015). The effect of dietary and/or cosmetic argan oil on postmenopausal skin elasticity. Clinical interventions in aging, 10, 339–349. https://doi.org/10.2147/CIA.S71684
- Bogdan, C., Moldovan, M. L., Man, I. M., & Crișan, M. (2016). Preliminary study on the development of an anti-stretch marks water-in-oil cream: ultrasound assessment, texture analysis, and sensory analysis. Clinical, cosmetic and investigational dermatology, 9, 249–255. https://doi.org/10.2147/CCID.S107298
- Gehring W. (2004). Nicotinic acid/niacinamide and the skin. Journal of cosmetic dermatology, 3(2), 88–93. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1473-2130.2004.00115.x
- Knip, M., Douek, I. F., Moore, W. P., Gillmor, H. A., McLean, A. E., Bingley, P. J., Gale, E. A., & European Nicotinamide Diabetes Intervention Trial Group (2000). Safety of high-dose nicotinamide: a review. Diabetologia, 43(11), 1337–1345. https://doi.org/10.1007/s001250051536
- Niren N. M. (2006). Pharmacologic doses of nicotinamide in the treatment of inflammatory skin conditions: a review. Cutis, 77(1 Suppl), 11–16. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16871774/
- Woźniacka, A., Sysa-Jedrzejowska, A., Adamus, J., & Gebicki, J. (2003). Topical application of NADH for the treatment of rosacea and contact dermatitis. Clinical and experimental dermatology, 28(1), 61–63. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2230.2003.01118.x
- Soma, Y., Kashima, M., Imaizumi, A., Takahama, H., Kawakami, T., & Mizoguchi, M. (2005). Moisturizing effects of topical nicotinamide on atopic dry skin. International journal of dermatology, 44(3), 197–202. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-4632.2004.02375.x
- Eleni Papakonstantinou, Michael Roth & George Karakiulakis (2012) Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging, Dermato-Endocrinology, 4:3, 253-258, DOI: 10.4161/derm.21923. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.4161/derm.21923?scroll=top&needAccess=true
- Syed Nasir Abbas Bukhari, Nur Liyana Roswandi, Muhammad Waqas, Haroon Habib, Fahad Hussain, Shahzeb Khan, Muhammad Sohail, Nor Amlizan Ramli, Hnin Ei Thu, Zahid Hussain, Hyaluronic acid, a promising skin rejuvenating biomedicine: A review of recent updates and pre-clinical and clinical investigations on cosmetic and nutricosmetic effects, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, Volume 120, Part B, 2018, Pages 1682-1695, ISSN 0141-8130, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2018.09.188.
- Rostan, E.F., DeBuys, H.V., Madey, D.L. and Pinnell, .S.R. (2002), Evidence supporting zinc as an important antioxidant for skin. International Journal of Dermatology, 41: 606-611. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-4362.2002.01567.x
- Mrinal Gupta, Vikram K. Mahajan, Karaninder S. Mehta, Pushpinder S. Chauhan, "Zinc Therapy in Dermatology: A Review", Dermatology Research and Practice, vol. 2014, Article ID 709152, 11 pages, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/709152
- SMITH, W. (1996), Comparative effectiveness of α-hydroxy acids on skin properties. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 18: 75-83. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-2494.1996.tb00137.x
- Tang, S. C., & Yang, J. H. (2018). Dual Effects of Alpha-Hydroxy Acids on the Skin. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 23(4), 863. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules23040863
- Valle-González, E. R., Jackman, J. A., Yoon, B. K., Mokrzecka, N., & Cho, N. J. (2020). pH-Dependent Antibacterial Activity of Glycolic Acid: Implications for Anti-Acne Formulations. Scientific reports, 10(1), 7491. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-64545-9
- Levin, J., & Momin, S. B. (2010). How much do we really know about our favorite cosmeceutical ingredients?. The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology, 3(2), 22–41. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2921764/
- Cherney, K. (2018, August 29). Niacinamide: 10 benefits for skin, topical or supplement, side effects. Healthline. Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/niacinamide#benefits
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of skin is Niacinamide Serum best for? Is it safe for sensitive skin?
Niacinamide is suitable for a wide range of skin types, including oily, dry, sensitive, and acne-prone skin.[9,21,22]
Why is serum better than cream?
While serums and creams both have their benefits, serums tend to penetrate the skin on a deeper cellular level since they are lighter and thinner than creams. This is due to having smaller particles. Since serums don’t contain thick “sealing” particles and aren’t diluted, the active ingredients can work faster and more effectively than those in creams.
Is this serum non-comedogenic?
Yes, our Niacinamide Serum is non-comedogenic and will not clog pores.
How do you store this Niacinamide Serum?
Store your Niacinamide Serum in a cool, dark, and dry place to prevent your serum from oxidizing. Make sure the lid is completely sealed after each use.
Can also be stored in a refrigerator for a refreshing, cooling effect. Storing in the refrigerator also helps delay oxidation longer than at room temperature.
How do I use this product and how often? Can I use it with makeup?
We suggest doing a patch test before using this product. You can do this by selecting a small area of skin that’s easy to conceal, applying a small amount of the serum, and waiting 24 hours. If there are no side effects, you can apply it to your face. Discontinue if you experience any redness or irritation.
For optimal results, we recommend using Niacinamide Serum every day (or night) as part of your skincare routine. Apply 3-5 drops to face and neck after cleansing, followed by moisturizer or cream. Avoid contact with eyes.
Since the formula is lightweight, you’re able to layer this product with others in your routine, including makeup.
Does this serum have any additives or fragrances?
No! We skipped the fragrances, parabens, & phthalates. No fluff! For optimal purity, safety, and effectiveness, our formulation uses a stable and active form of Niacinamide that is gentle, yet powerful.
Don't just take our word for it...
Find out why thousands of people love Argan!
“My skin has never felt so smooth and hydrated! I have tried a lot of serums, but this Niacinamide Serum by Argan Cosmetics, is by far the best. It’s made with clean ingredients and it’s vegan, which I love! I should also mention I have such sensitive skin, but this product didn’t cause any irritation. My pores have been minimized and my face is glowing! You won’t regret buying this product”
“I have been looking for a Niacinamide Serum that goes on well and has quick results! As a woman over 40 this product from Argan Cosmetics has exceeded my expectations in just a few days. Bonus it has Aloe and Hyaluronic Acid so it’s like my skin is turning over a new leaf. I’ve been using this at night after washing my face and it feels amazing. This one is a keeper.”
Give Your Skin a Healthy Glow
Experience Argan Niacinamide Serum
Restore your youthful glow with Argan’s Niacinamide Facial Serum. Our formula includes skin powerhouses like Aloe Vera, Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Zinc, and our coveted Argan Oil, which are all packed full of benefits for the overall look and feel of your skin. Our quick-absorbing, lightweight formula allows you to easily incorporate this serum into your daily skincare routine!
“This Niacinamide Serum has been life changing for my acne prone skin! I love how hydrating yet weightless it feels on my skin. I've also noticed my skin feeling and looking a lot stronger with a beautiful glow. The ingredients list is super clean and I love that it's cruelty-free/vegan. This serum is a must have!! Thank you Argan Cosmetics!”Mela E.
Don't just take our word for it...
Thousands of people love this product - find out why